Monday, March 21, 2011

Yet Another Interview



Today I had another interview with Wal-Mart at 10am, unlike the last 4 interviews with them this one was for frozen/deli stocking. The interview went alright and I was told if I didn't hear back by Wednesday then I wouldn't. I always hate the interview process even though I feel like they all go good, I'm always left to wonder, in the past 6 months there's been five interviews with Wal-Mart, one interview with Target and one interview with Meijers. Id say all went well, but what do I really know?

The year started off on a really good note, I was extremely optimistic, remember? Yeah now my optimism has died considerably and in the last month or so a series of really bad events transpired and even though I have applications out at everyplace I can think of, I still do not have a job.,My desire for college has also taken a hit as it and many other things, have almost fallen off my priority list.

But fingers crossed for that call back

No comments:

Post a Comment