Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Morale



Its hard looking on the bright side when theres so much doom and gloom around. Since the new year Ive been trying to keep my head up and look forward and beyond but it gets hard when people choose to be stupid and get little attitudes cause they had to do one thing for you, or seeing how $$$ can change a personality or people do stupid destructive things like complaining about shit they don't have when they could have had it if only they weren't stupid. I'm done caring about family nepotism and it really bothers me how certain people in my family feel the need to give advice when their really in no position to give it.

What goes around comes around, treat those how you want to be treated etc, etc. I'm so sick of being around all this negativity and drama and general bad news. I'm just fed up, they say misery enjoys company, I have to start making more serious changes if I want to not get buried in all of this. The ship is sinking, I got to put on a life jacket. So much I want for myself, Ive got to work harder, leaving family behind seems to be the only way I will be able to do this, Im done caring about family nepotism  too I cant let their things defeat me.


“My mind tells me to give up, but my heart won't let me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment