Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Book's


Last week I finally got my Kindle I'm the mail and promptly bought my first eBook, Steven King's "The Long Walk". I'm only five chapters in, as I have only started to actually read it yesterday, its awesome what books can do to the imagination. When I read its like a movie playing out in my head I visualized everything to pretty good detail, I like waiting for whats coming around the next corner of the book its interesting, its not the chilling horror I was hoping but it has a very intriguing, eerie darkness to it that makes it, its own.

I cant wait to get started on the second book I purchased, Lorena McCourtney's "Invisible", but thats much later, as according to my Kindle I'm only 35% into the current book I'm reading. The Lorena book is more of a humorous mystery, the current book horror. These are just the first two fields I cant wait to dive into the other genres in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment